Treyarch has announced that they have released a new patch for the PlayStation 3 version of Call of Duty: Black Ops. It’s called patch 1.05, and expands the game’s capability to open NATs on routers among improving party reliability. Patch 1.04 caused widespread carnage, causing the game to go crazy and disconnect gamers all the time during matches that could’ve decided life or death.
Here’s the full change list for patch 1.05:
* Improved party reliability when leaving with party – an additional step in an ongoing series of party improvements continued in the next patch.
* Improved UPnP functionality – further expands the game’s capability to open NATs on routers with universal plug and play enabled.
* Enabled mute functionality in Playercards in the pre-game lobby.
* Enabled kick functionality in party and private match lobbies.
* Addressed an issue where the pre-game lobby would not always display properly when multiple players leave the lobby after a team split.
* Addressed an issue where the pre-game lobby would appear stuck on the countdown timer while waiting to balance teams.